Nixie clock (kit)
Nixie clock kit combines modern technology and historical beauty of almost forgotten technology. It is a new generation of electronic kit that completely consists of printed circuit boards (PCBs). No tools are required to assemble it.
Each kit includes 6 pcs of original Nixie tubes IN-12, that were manufactured between years 1976 to 1980.
If you are already thinking about where to place your own Nixie clock, then we recommend watching our video that will no doubt inspire you.
This product requires assembly!
New orders of the Nixie Clock building kit have the waiting time of 1-2 weeks.
See the shipping table for a check.
Due to the great interest, we decided to create another limited edition of 599 pieces. This edition is limited because of the restricted amount of the number of Nixie tubes IN-12 available worldwide.
Assembling this kit is intuitive and won’t take more than 30 to 60 minutes.
Our Nixie clock have following features and functions:
• Integrated 1216 battery to preserve time and settings (replacement needed around every 10 years)
• Up to 200000 hours of lifespan of the Nixie tubes, 25000 hours of guaranteed lifespan
• Integrated Bluetooth module
• Switching between 12- and 24-hour modes
• Displaying date and time
• Powered by 5V/2.4A USB adapter
• Compliant with ESD guidelines (resistant to electrical shock)
• Option to mount it on a wall or just put it on a night stand
As we say in Noyce Joyce, The assembly is just the beginning of fun.
Dimensions (of assembled device):
1x Assembly kit of Nixie clock
6x Nixie tube
1x 5V adapter
1) We deliver worldwide.
2) Please check our shipping table for more information about shipping out times.
3) Price and delivery time depend on country of destination, weight of the order and the carrier. The shipping will be done using FedEx and GLS parcel service providers.
4) Delivery time for each carrier and price for shipping can be found in the cart after selecting desired products and filling out your address.